I'm a software developer with over 5 years of production experience of software development for Android(3y), and iOS(2y). Over the last several years, I've been focused on building Android applications.
Project: BrewBook - Android client for remote control of an IoT device. Brew Book provides unique beer brewing possibilities that will satisfy any beer brewer.
- I single-handedly wrote the Android app
- Made unit test coverage by 30%
- Set up Firebase Test Lab with custom scenario which helped to found bugs and ui problems in different mobile devices
- Working on project without detailed instructions
- I work with IoT device which controls the brewing processes
- The customer brewed beer by himself using our device and the Android application
Project: Fersk Fangst - Android app, which helps users to sell and buy fresh food in Norway.
- Designed app architecture from scratch which speed up new feature development
- Finish the app on time
- Translating requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Set up CI for auto delivering new releases
- Added Firebase Crashlytics which helped found bugs on time
Project: VPN Shield - VPN client for Android. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpnshieldapp
- Reduced battery consumption of the app through fixing critical memory leaks in legacy code
- Improved VPN connection which increased average daily user sessions and good users reviews
- Added new payment systems(Samsung Pay, Amazon Pay) support that increased sales through the app by 25%
- Fixed bugs in auto deployment build scripts
- Refactored legacy Java code to Kotlin which reduced the amount of code and bugs